1682 ACRES OF PRIME GRAZING PROPERTY WITH PLENTY OF INFRASTRUCTURE- FLY ABOVE THE LAND ON THE VIDEO!
3584 KIngs Highway has been held by the one family since the 1890's originally stretching from Manar (near Braidwood) to Werriwa (NE Bungendore).With its magnificent sheltered valleys and wooded hillsides, productive pastures and access off the Kings Highway this property provides a wonderful living and farming environment within easy commute to Canberra and travel to Sydney, Coast or ski fields.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE
- Owned by one family since 1890's. A rare offering for this district 681 ha (1682 acres)
- 16km from Bungendore, 48km from Canberra Airport, 100km from Batemans Bay and approx 270km (3 hours) from Sydney CBD
- Rated to carry 2,500-2,700 DSE (sheep or cattle)
- Approx 700mm average annual rainfall supported by semi-permanent creeks, springs and 28 dams
- Subdivided into 20 paddocks
- Weatherboard 3 bedroom managers cottage with sunroom/dining and living room.Ensuite with second bathroom/laundry.
- Improvements include a 5 - stand shearing shed with large capacity steel sheep yards and adjoining cattle yards.Sheep wet weather/machinery/hayshed.A storage/ tool shed.Seperate shearers mess, two accommodation quarters, shower block and meat house.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON BUNGENDORE
Bungendore is a popular tourist village with the most amenities found in country village so close to Canberra.These amenities includeBendigo Bank, doctors, chemist, primary school, pre-school, child-care facilities, hardware supplies, police station, petrol station, swimming pool, solicitors, real estate agents, many cafes/restaurants, tourist shops, the woodworks gallery, B&B's, pubs etc
Any property in Bungendore will be a good investment with Defence Headquarters located with in15 minute drive and Canberra only half an hour away
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein.All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.